Addi and I had the opportunity to spend an entire week out in Arizona visiting family. This was Addi's first plane ride, so I was crossing my fingers that it would go well, especially since I was by myself. She did great! We had no stops and it was about 3 hours, so it was perfect. This is our 4th time traveling on an airplane since we have had kids. I am always laughing in my head as I walk down the aisle to my seat because I know every person is praying in their head that I'm not sitting next to them. haha.
We had such a great time spending time with my family. Best of all, I finally got to meet my niece, Lola, who was turning 1 already while I was there! We spent the week just relaxing, enjoying the sun, swimming, and doing whatever we want whenever we want!
| Addi and Grandpa |
| Sara and I made Lola's birthday cakes. |
| Happy 1st Birthday Lola! |
| She loves to clap :) |
| Lola loved her present from her Aunts and Uncles |
| Addi in the pool with Grandma and Grandpa |
![]() |
| 3 hour time changes equals up at about 5am everyday. Thankfully it's light out and we did small hikes and walks around the lake each morning! |
| Addi and Aunt Sara |
| Where Addi and I enjoyed breakfast each morning |
| More pool time :) |
| Addi discovered her love for the pool in AZ |
We are hoping to ALL make it out to Arizona for Spring break this year!



Those are great photos! So great to see everyone -- even if it's only in pictures! I'm so glad you and Addi were able to go.
ReplyDeletelove seeing these photos of your family! I miss you all! - Renee Hartman
ReplyDelete