We finally finished Ty's big boy room! This past Saturday, we finished some projects I wanted to do in his new room and I also finished organizing everything that was once in this office/guest bedroom..... This is what it looked like mid-way through me organizing and taking out everything that was once in the closets, desks, and shelves of this room........
Of course, it's sports themed!
Ty's bed and basketball hoop
Ty's bed and basketball hoop
Ty's first time sleeping in his big boy room. I may or may not have gotten emotional taking this picture... haha
Ty LOVES his new room. Nate and I are pretty pleased on how it turned out as well. The best part is, we have NO toys in our living room anymore! We know that will change in a few months when we bring out the bouncer and swing but for now, we love it!
Ty loves being able to see all his books. He has read more in the past few days than I've ever seen him read! I really think being able to see all the covers/pictures motivates him to get a book randomly and plop down and read (the teacher in me gets excited every time he does this!).
He has woken up 1 or 2 times a night but is doing well adjusting. Hopefully in the next night or two he'll sleep all the way through. Now in a couple weeks, we will start getting the nursery ready for baby girl!
It turned out so great, Kristen! I love all of your Pinterest-inspired ideas! Good work!!
ReplyDeleteand we used your idea of using the boys' old sports stuff!! Thanks for the idea :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute. At first, I thought the top picture was the finished product. I was thinking, yep, typical boy. lol
ReplyDelete