So, for the next week straight we are living at my parents house at the lake. My mom and dad will be coming back from Arizona for a few days starting Thursday, and I am super excited to see them. In the meantime, Nate, Ty, and I are ready to spend the days at the beach (except Nate still has football). So, Ty and I get some extra mommy and son time at the beach everyday, which I LOVE! :)
Ty loves running back and forth in this little stream
Nate's family came out Sunday evening to cook out and hang out at the beach for a little bit.... Ty provides great entertainment for everyone haha
Aunt Kara jumping in the water to splash Ty
Sharing some watermelon with Aunt Kelsi
I kept it light on the pictures, because we still have 6 days at the beach, and you can never get too many pictures at the beach :)
No comments:
Post a Comment