Back Ground

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

27, 31, and 34 weeks!

So..... a little behind on baby boy posting!  It's only been 12 weeks since I last posted :) I did at least get 3 pictures in since then.  Baby boy is growing and we think we finally have a name! 

How far along: 34 weeks - home stretch! 

Total Weight Gain: Hmmmm...... and next question....

Maternity Clothes:  Loving leggings, and all maternity. I can make a few of my normal pairs of pants work with the hair tie as long as I wear a long tanktop :) 

Sleep: Nate brought up the recliner this past weekend, and I am sleeping MUCH better. Apparently, so is he with a king bed all to himself. :)

Best Moment So Far: Feeling like we finally have a name picked out!!

Movement: Getting uncomfortable. He is head-down and my OB said he should stay that way from now on, which means he loves to give big kicks into my ribs.  At times it completely takes me by surprise and it hurts! Things are getting tight in there!

Heartbeat:  Last appointment was around 130 beats per minute. This pregnancy is also the only one where I continue to measure right on, instead of small as with Ty and Addi. 

Belly Button in or out: Half out (if that is possible) and a definite out depending on his position..... lol 

How is the nursery looking? Well, we have the crib back in there and I still have lots of things from Addi still sprawled out everywhere.... it's a Spring Break goal of mine to get it somewhat put together. 

Crazy to think that this little one is going to be here SO soon!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you're 34 weeks already! You look great! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. You definitely need to do this a few more times. :)

    ReplyDelete