Back Ground

Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Eve Gender Reveal & 22 Weeks!

I couldn't wait to open up our gender reveal gift on Christmas Eve! I was 99% convinced that it was a girl.  No real evidence but based on what I was feeling and with how Jess responded about questions I would ask her, I was fairly certain I was correct.  Needless to say when the kids opened up the presents I was shocked (as you can see by my expression... ha!).  It was hard waiting, but so glad we did because it was so fun finding out we are adding another boy to the family this way! Thanks Jess for making it happen!







Of course a few ultrasound pictures.....
The little "bubble" looking thing about the mouth is actually the umbilical cord, and we were watching the baby open and close his mouth and basically sucking on the cord. It was kind of funny!

haha this is funny.... the tech was saying it was so cute that we could see one of the baby's fingers, but to me it just looks like the baby is already giving us some serious attitude..... 



How far along: 22 weeks.... 18 more to go! :)

Total Weight Gain: 6lbs

Maternity Clothes:  The hair-tie trick is getting rather difficult on my favorite pair of jeans, so basically all maternity pants. 

Sleep: Pretty decent.  The pregnancy isn't waking me up, but Addi sure has been lately!

Best Moment So Far: A few things..... of course finding out the gender but also....feeling a few harder kicks (Nate even felt one at 19weeks) and Ty is ALWAYS giving the baby a kiss or just saying "hello".

Movement: Found out at the u/s that I have an anterior placenta, so although I feel movement it isn't nearly what I felt at this point with Ty and Addi. Hopefully in the next couple weeks it'll be much more consistent. It's still pretty random and I usually only feel the really low kicks. 

Heartbeat:  Holding steady at 149wpm. 

Belly Button in or out: In - hoping it stays there!

Gender: As you saw above..... a BOY! I can't believe it still.

Happy or moody: Happy but I have found myself getting emotional randomly for no reason. 

Latest Ultrasound:  Everything looked great at our 20 week ultrasound (thanking God for a healthy baby boy!) and he was weighing in at around 12 ounces and he should be around 11 inches long from head to toe :)  They weren't able to get all the pictures they wanted so I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks, I'm not complaining! 


1 comment:

  1. Awww! LOVE seeing these pics! We are so excited for you! A precious boy will be the perfect addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete