Back Ground

Monday, December 1, 2014

18 Weeks!



             

Whoa baby! This is apparently how it goes with baby #3.  Not only do I feel huge this time around already, but I also didn't realize how long it had been since I had taken a picture (oops....6 weeks).  I think I got one every 1-2 weeks with Ty, and then about every 3 weeks with Addi.... I can't believe how fast I went from 12 weeks to 18! 

Feel free to skip over the next parts, but since I turn these into our family photo albums, I am trying to remember details about this last pregnancy (as I am now wishing I would have written down more about Ty and Addi's pregnancies. -- Note to all my first time mommy friends - write it all down, you'll forget it!). Got this list of ideas from another friend's blog. 

How far along: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain: Yeah, I'm only going to be saying this one for another couple weeks haha. but currently only up 3lbs. 

Maternity Clothes:  My favorite jeans I still use the hair-tie trick with but all other bottoms are maternity.  I will say that Thanksgiving is GREAT when you get to wear elastic waistbands :) 

Sleep: Good! As most of you know, I love my sleep...I'm really going to miss this sleep....

Best Moment So Far: Hearing that precious heartbeat at each appointment, and finally feeling some energy return and no more "I want to puke moments". It's great to feel normal. ha!

Movement: Felt some flutters starting at 17 weeks!

Heartbeat:  At the 17week appointment it was 150.

Belly Button in or out: In - hoping it stays there!

Gender: Our 20 week ultrasound is December 16.  Jess is going to buy an outfit and wrap it up to put under the tree.  Ty and Addi will get to open it on Christmas.  They are already looking forward to this one. Jess was over recently and we were doing an "old wives tale" gender prediction test with baking soda.  Ty was going to "read" the results to us, and Jess kept asking if he thought it was going to be a boy or girl and Ty's response was, "I'll be happy with either a boy or a girl".  Jess than asked again, "but what do you think the test is going to say, a boy or a girl".  Ty started getting upset with Jess, as he kept saying, "I'm going to be happy either way!!".  Ty has said this since we first told him about the baby, which is so sweet.  Addi by the way wants a baby sister. :)

Happy or moody: I like to think I'm happy the majority of the time, but you may want to ask Nate on that one!

What I am looking forward to:  Completing our family and meeting this little one. Ty and Addi are so different from each other and I can't wait to see who this little babe is. However, I'm really content right now (I know that will change) with being pregnant because I know what is coming. Not saying what is coming is bad, but just more chaotic :)  Ty and Adds are so "easy" right now, and I'm enjoying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment