Back Ground

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

All Grown Up

At the end of June (yep, only a month late on this) Addi decided that she no longer wanted a crib and she no longer wanted diapers!  BIG girl! While at my parents house she decided that she was not having anything to do with the pack n' play and would climb out the moment we put her in.  She ended up sleeping in a regular bed all week, and we figured if she did so well there we should try and transition her crib to a toddler bed.  She LOVED it!  Surprisingly she still has yet to get out of bed at night (which we had such a hard time keeping Ty in his bed).  

Ty and Addi in the crib before we took the rail down!


She fell right asleep with no rail :)

This is how I found her one night... haha

and..... we are DIAPER-FREE in the VandeGuchte household!! I was planning on starting potty training after Canada so we didn't have to worry about everything over our travels this summer.  However, Addi decided she was ready and totally took over.  She began telling me "potty" whenever she had to go, I wouldn't even have to ask!  I literally would help her get on and off the potty and she totally did the rest.  Naptimes and night time were no issues at all.  I wish Ty would have been that easy! Go Adds, we are so proud of you! What a big girl!










No comments:

Post a Comment