Back Ground

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Pictures & Happy Halloween!

Goodbye October! I can't believe it!











 Ty was all ready to go trick-or-treating this year.  We had obviously been expecting rain for that night, so that morning our conversation went like this....
me: "You may only get to go trick-or-treating to a couple houses tonight bud"
Ty: "No mom, when you go trick-or-treating you go to LOTS of houses"
me: " I think it's suppose to rain though, I'm not sure you'll want to be in the rain for very long"
Ty: "No, mom. I have a helmet to wear, I won't get wet!"
Little stinker!  Nate and him ended up walking around for over an hour! Thankfully both of the kids' costumes allowed us to bundle up underneath, so they were still able to show off their costumes as we walked around under umbrellas.  Marie, Addi, and I made it to a couple houses before we turned in and handed out candy. 
 Addi was not having it for ANY pictures. Grumpy Grumpy Grumpy! 






Hello, November!

No comments:

Post a Comment