Back Ground

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Party in the 80's

I am SO far behind in blogs, but I just had to post about this past weekend in Indy!  The kids stayed home with grandma and aunt Kelsi and Nate and I headed down Saturday morning.  There was a surprise 50th birthday party happening for one of our family members, and it was 80's themed.  Nate was just thrilled to dress up, NOT, but he was a very good sport about wearing his costume. It was at their private hanger, had an awesome backdrop of old airplanes and such, had an awesome 80's band, food, and best of all we got to see a ton of family.  I was so looking forward to this time, as my parents and two brothers even flew in to come!

Nate and I ready to go!

Aunt Julie, Mom, and Aunt Lela

Photo bomb!

Twin bro and Sara



The "adults" :)


Walking to the hanger

We were one of the first people there so we had some time to check out the hanger

I loved the planes they had!
The boys
The girls


And baby Marlee, my newest soon to be niece!


How else would you arrive to your surprise party?


Big bro aka Flying McFay for the night


Char with the cut-outs haha
and then there was trying to learn how to skateboard out side the hanger later in the night...







Colin freaked as he felt a baby for the first time ever...

Getting a little crazy as the night went on...





It was a great night!  We were so sad to say goodbye the following day.  Love getting that time with my family!

1 comment:

  1. HA! This post is hilarious!! Looks like a super fun time!

    ReplyDelete