Back Ground

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow Days

 We had our first official snowday this week!  Well, Nate had one, but I was lucky enough to have TWO snowdays!  We had a lot of fun, had time to relax, and I got some things done around the house.  I think I could use a snowday every week :) Best 6am phone calls ever!
Ty discovered his love for shoveling.... I hope that continues for years to come! :)


Ty had lots of fun playing in the snow too! He wanted to make "Frosty" but it just wasn't the right snow.  He and Maggie had lots of fun chasing eachother though!


 Fun in the snow = an almost 3 hour nap

 I got to enjoy some extra snuggle time with Addi


 She tried to continue working on crawling....
 She just has to get up on those knees
Getting tired of trying...

 and she's done...

We are looking forward to our next "no-day" as Ty says!

No comments:

Post a Comment