6 months! Wow! My baby is getting so big! Addi is such a happy go lucky baby, and has the best giggle and smile! I'm anxious to have her 6 month check up in a week and a half to see her weight & height stats! Every week, I feel that Adds changes so much, and we learn something new about her. Her little personality is blossoming and every day is a new adventure!
Addilyn, at 6 months you....
* are FINALLY officially sleeping through the night! 7:30 - 6am
* are loving rice & oatmeal. You have tried sweet potatoes and bananas and love them as well! You also have tried sweet peas but those made you gag and you puked up everything :) You eat a cereal mid morning, and you have just started having a serving during the evenings while we eat dinner too!
* are sitting up! You began sitting up about 2 weeks ago, and still will topple over at times, but you LOVE being able to sit up and play!
* roll everywhere, you can roll across the room within a minute!
* love being able to explore your toy bin, you could sit on the floor with that toy bin for a good 1/2 hour, perfectly content.
* wear size 3 diapers & 9 month clothes
* have been sleeping on your belly lately. Initially, you hated your tummy, but have actually grown to love it the last 3 weeks.
Of course, I had to take some pictures to officially mark 6 months old!!
|She still LOVES her toes!|
|Happy 6 months kiss from Ty|
We love you Addi!