Here is a sneak peak into just a few of our favorites from our family picture session! I actually won a photography session earlier this summer, and we finally got around to using it. We survived about 45 minutes before Ty and Addi melted down. We
bribed asked Ty to smile for as many pictures as we could :) They were such troopers! I also owe a big thanks to Jess for being our entertainment behind the camera!
Sunday, October 21, 2012
With the MI v MSU game on Saturday, we had to get some pictures of everyone in their Go Blue gear!
|Jess even wised up and wore some U of M :)|
|Ty and two of his favorite people|
|Even Addi was cheering on the Wolverines|
|A great family photo celebrating Michigan's win! Go Blue!|
Posted by Kristen at 1:21 PM
Thursday, October 18, 2012
6 months! Wow! My baby is getting so big! Addi is such a happy go lucky baby, and has the best giggle and smile! I'm anxious to have her 6 month check up in a week and a half to see her weight & height stats! Every week, I feel that Adds changes so much, and we learn something new about her. Her little personality is blossoming and every day is a new adventure!
Addilyn, at 6 months you....
* are FINALLY officially sleeping through the night! 7:30 - 6am
* are loving rice & oatmeal. You have tried sweet potatoes and bananas and love them as well! You also have tried sweet peas but those made you gag and you puked up everything :) You eat a cereal mid morning, and you have just started having a serving during the evenings while we eat dinner too!
* are sitting up! You began sitting up about 2 weeks ago, and still will topple over at times, but you LOVE being able to sit up and play!
* roll everywhere, you can roll across the room within a minute!
* love being able to explore your toy bin, you could sit on the floor with that toy bin for a good 1/2 hour, perfectly content.
* wear size 3 diapers & 9 month clothes
* have been sleeping on your belly lately. Initially, you hated your tummy, but have actually grown to love it the last 3 weeks.
Of course, I had to take some pictures to officially mark 6 months old!!
|She still LOVES her toes!|
|Happy 6 months kiss from Ty|
We love you Addi!
Posted by Kristen at 6:43 PM
Monday, October 8, 2012
Blue Star was having a family outing to Crane's Orchard, so Jill and I decided that we'd be "one person" volunteering as we'd be bringing along four kids as well. Since it was a little bit of a hike we decided to take advantage of being neighbors and carpool together. Ty just loves Trey and Rowan and couldn't wait to have some playtime with them! Unfortunately we didn't have the best weather, but the kids overall had quite a lot of fun! Ty didn't have a nap that day so we did have a little bit of a meltdown (Yes, thank you Ty for flailing yourself on the grass in the rain because I wouldn't give you another doughnut...).
|Everyone in the car!|
|Yay for freshly made doughnuts!|
|Playing with Trey and Rowan|
Next up was the Firetruck Parade. Ty was SO excited about this and he had been talking about it all week leading up to it. Again, it wasn't the best weather, cold and a little drizzly, but we still bundled up and made it! Ty had to wave to every firetruck, and would squeal with laughter when they'd throw candy to him. I'm thinking this will become an annual tradition for our family!
|Ty and Juan all bundled up|
|Ty loved waving!|
Posted by Kristen at 9:36 AM
Monday, October 1, 2012
What could be more fun than going to pick pumpkins!! Last year we took Ty to Post Family Farms and he had such a blast that we had to take him back this year. He loved it, although every time I took the camera out, he did not want to smile and would put on his pout look. He spent LOTS of time trying to find the perfect pumpkin once we got to the pumpkin patch, he just had to find the "right" one.
|I couldn't believe he actually went on the horse!|
|Pumpkin Train ride! Ty chose the first car :)|
|He would NOT look at me. Little stinker!|
|Happy girl on the way home!|
Posted by Kristen at 6:59 PM