Back Ground

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy 5 Months

5 Months

 It seems like I was just posting about Addi turning 4 months! During the last month, Addi's personality has really blossomed and I can't wait to see her (and Ty of course) at the end of each work day!
Addi, at 5 months.....

* You love to laugh at your brother! I try and get you to giggle at me, but you just think your brother is the funniest little dude!  Your giggle melts my heart!
* You tried solid foods at 5 months 1 day (today)! You loved it! 
* You are still in 6 month clothing but I think I am going to bring out some 9 month clothes very shortly!
* Your mornings are your best times! You are such a talker in the mornings and usually chatter up a storm each morning in the backseat on the way to Toddlerville.
* You are a master pro at rolling from back to front!  You even wake yourself up multiple multiple times (yes the other night it was SIX times) because you roll over and you don't like being on your tummy. Not very fun for mommy and daddy!
* You love the jumperoo, and will jump for a good half hour if we let you
* You are about 16lbs
* You go through spurts of sleeping through the night, you'll sleep from about 7:30 - 5:30 for a week or so and then you'll go a week or two with waking up 1-2 times....


Ty helping feed Addi her first cereal

trying to get the hang of it

She loved it overall!  Go Addi!

I just had to add this too, because he melts my heart just as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment