Back Ground

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Little Catch Up!

 With school underway, I feel like I've been barely keeping my head above water the last two weeks.  Getting back into the planning routine, working full time, having Nate coach, getting both kids out the door to daycare, and everything in between has left me exhausted by the end of each day!  I really do love being back at school, but I miss Ty and Addi an awful lot! It's been awhile, so we'll play a little blog catch up :)
Labor Day we went to the truck parade in downtown Zeeland.  Ty was SO excited and he loved seeing all the trucks and hearing the loud honking. Addi and I on the other hand weren't very fond of 20 minutes of nonstop honking... haha

 My parents were also able to come visit us! Addi and I had just seen them when we went to Arizona, but they hadn't seen Nate and Ty for a few months.  Ty was very excited to see them. It's fun to see how much more he interacts with them when they visit.




Addi LOVES her toes :) She is always always always playing with them.  This past week she has mastered the toes in her mouth, go Adds! Who would have thought playing with toes could look so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment