Back Ground

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Arizona

Addi and I had the opportunity to spend an entire week out in Arizona visiting family.  This was Addi's first plane ride, so I was crossing my fingers that it would go well, especially since I was by myself.  She did great! We had no stops and it was about 3 hours, so it was perfect.  This is our 4th time traveling on an airplane since we have had kids.  I am always laughing in my head as I walk down the aisle to my seat because I know every person is praying in their head that I'm not sitting next to them. haha.

We had such a great time spending time with my family.  Best of all, I finally got to meet my niece, Lola, who was turning 1 already while I was there! We spent the week just relaxing, enjoying the sun, swimming, and doing whatever we want whenever we want!

Addi and Grandpa

Sara and I made Lola's birthday cakes.
Happy 1st Birthday Lola!

She loves to clap :)

Lola loved her present from her Aunts and Uncles

Addi in the pool with Grandma and Grandpa


3 hour time changes equals up at about 5am everyday.  Thankfully it's light out and we did small hikes and walks around the lake each morning!



Addi and Aunt Sara



Where Addi and I enjoyed breakfast each morning

More pool time :)

Addi discovered her love for the pool in AZ


We are hoping to ALL make it out to Arizona for Spring break this year!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great photos! So great to see everyone -- even if it's only in pictures! I'm so glad you and Addi were able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing these photos of your family! I miss you all! - Renee Hartman

    ReplyDelete