So, I am a week late on this post, but happy 2 months Addilyn Grace! I can't believe she is already 2 months old.... where has time gone? It seems that the days FLY by!
Addilyn at 2 months....
* you weigh 11lbs 8oz (57%) and are 22.75" (65%) tall. You are exactly 2 POUNDS lighter than Ty was at 2 months.... he must've been a big boy because even you have some cute rolls :)
* you wear size 1 diapers but you are finally big enough to start wearing the cloth diapers. You will have to make do with lots of blues/green covers from Ty :)
* you sleep from about 8:30 - 4:30/5, and once you did 9-6:30
* you take a small half hour nap in the morning, a long 3 hour nap in the afternoon, and another 1-2 half hour naps in the evening.
* you still have your hernia, and I actually think it is getting smaller! Slowly.....
* you are starting to enjoy your bouncer and swing and will sit and stare at the animals that hang, you especially seem to like the elephant!
* you still LOVE to be on the move and would prefer to have people walking/bouncing around instead of sitting while holding you
* you have the cutest little gummy smile, and it melts my heart when I see it, especially when you smile at Ty being silly with you
* you don't like to be cuddled when you are up, you like to be facing out so you can see the action
* you are beginning to get the hang of a pacifier but we still pretty much have to hold it in your mouth for you
* you love being outside, and when you are fussy, we step outside and within seconds you seem to calm down
Here are some pictures at 2 months :)
|This picture was taken for a Father's Day gift and all of us held signs with why we love Daddy...|
Happy 2 Months Addi Grace!