Back Ground

Monday, May 7, 2012

Colin and Sara Visit

My twin brother and his wife made it to Michigan for a visit from Germany! :) It has been almost a year and a half since I've gotten to seen Colin, I had seen Sara this past summer, and I was SO excited for their visit! Colin is finishing up his time at the base in Germany and then in August they will be moving back stateside! YAY! They were able to stay with us for 4 nights and we had such a great time catching up, walking around downtown Holland (and of course getting some greasy Tulip Time food), and just simply relaxing!
Colin meeting his new niece, Addi!
Colin and Sara at Windmill Island
Aunt Sara and Addi
Ty loved Uncle Colin
Enjoying some Tulip Time food

 
and of course... Aunt Sara doing the "Hot Dog" dance with Ty before bed :)


I can't wait to see them, hopefully, in August!

1 comment:

  1. Good times and good memories. So glad you got to spend that time together!

    ReplyDelete