Back Ground

Sunday, April 15, 2012

38 Weeks!

Well, at this point in my pregnancy with Ty, I was in labor. It's hard since I went two weeks early with Ty to not be in the "ready" to go mood. It's almost like I have thought in the back of my mind that I'd go just as early with this little one. I know I could very well still have another 2-3 weeks left, but I really hope not. I'm unbelievably exhausted at the end of each work day, only to get home and have to chase the Ty man around for a couple of hours. Although the only thing I really want to do these days is crash on the couch, I am really trying to cherish these last few days with Ty being our "only child". Nate and I say daily, "Ty is such a cool little man, or Ty is the best, or I can't get over how much I love that little guy", and it's hard to imagine and sometimes it's hard to comprehend how another one is going to slip right into the mix. Despite those thoughts, I know God has placed her in our family for a reason and she will be the perfect addition. We are just anxious to know God's plan of when she'll decide to join us!

Here's hoping baby girl comes before I can do a 39 week post :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh!!! I can't wait to meet her! You still look fantastic. :o)

    ReplyDelete