Back Ground

Thursday, March 22, 2012

34 Weeks!

(don't mind my tired and exhausted look.... this was taken way past when I should have been in bed!)

We are getting so close! These weeks have just been flying by, especially with this gorgeous weather! It's hard to believe that when I go to the doctor next I will be going weekly from that point on! Ah! The doctor talked about how, even though she doesn't expect me to go earlier than I did with Ty, which was 38 weeks exactly, I should try and have my bag packed before my next appointment. This totally got me into a nesting frenzy this week. I all of a sudden feel the need to finish the nursery, order a few more things, and begin my "cleaning" projects that I want to do before she arrives! Let's just say I have quite the to-do list now for my spring break! Baby girl continues to measure right now which has been so nice not to worry about her gaining weight. Throughout the last couple months of Ty's pregnancy we had 4 or 5 ultrasounds to check his growth and it has been nice not adding on that extra stress. Can you believe there was ever worry about our little linebacker growing.... makes me laugh now! Her heartbeat was for the first time in the high 120's which although that is still fast compared to our heartbeats, she has always been in the 150's and 160's at my appointments, so it seemed much slower!
(Hopefully) a little less than 5 1/2 weeks and we'll be meeting our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment