Back Ground

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello 3rd Trimester!



I just can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going! I'm officially in the final trimester! I'm now going every 2 weeks to the OB which I really don't mind because I love getting to hear that precious little heartbeat! My doctor was very happy today to see my hemoglobin levels were up this appointment. Instead of taking iron supplements I've been adding iron rich foods to my diet to bring it up, and I was happy to not have to take something for it. So as long as I keep up with what I am doing, she says I should be good.

Nate and I have been talking a lot about what life with TWO kids is going to be like (mostly how chaotic it will be) and trying to wrap our heads around how to organize as much as possible before hand. Most of all, we have been wanting to make sure that it is as smooth as possible for Ty. We talk about baby much throughout the day, and he knows where baby's bed is, what clothes are hers, and when I ask where baby is he literally has to see my actual belly (whether that means lifting my shirt up or pulling my sexy maternity pants panel down) and gives her a kiss and says "baby!". He also thinks that there is a baby in his belly too so we are working on that one :)

12 weeks is going to come very quickly!
Ready or not April is coming!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Before you know it, you'll be bringing the kids to the park, and holding baby while you watch Ty play. And I'll be wishing that I was off of school so that I could come with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay! You will do great! It's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadley does the same thing with my belly. She has to see my actual belly. When I tell her there is a baby in there she looks around the room for her baby dolls, so she doesn't quite get it yet. But we talk about her brother, I'm hoping she adjusts well to another baby in the house. I'm starting to think about all the things I'm NOT going to be able to do with just her and it makes me a little sad. I hope I'm not jipping her on mommy time.

    ReplyDelete