Back Ground

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Half Way to Meeting Baby GIRL!


I really can't believe we are already half way through this pregnancy. It has FLOWN! It feels like yesterday we just found out that we were pregnant, not 16 weeks ago! This entire pregnancy, Nate and I have been feeling like "it's a girl". Even though we thought it was girl, we figured it was probably still a boy haha. We were SO excited to find out what this little one was, and I was anxiously counting down the days. For those of you who know me well, I need to know things, and I don't like to be surprised, so I was ready!

Here is the 20 week photo. I don't feel too much bigger at this point than I did with Ty.



Of course, here are some photos of our sweet little girl! She was quite the acrobat. This is how she spent most of the ultrasound. Her knees are by her face and feet way over her head! Her leg and those cute little toes!

Finally we got some photos of her in a more normal position.
We are beyond excited about our little one and I am thrilled to get to buy some PINK! :) April 29 will be here before we know it!

1 comment: